Information Systems Security Engineer ISSE (2023-0013)
- Posted: over a month ago
Acclaim Technical Services, founded in 2000, is a leading language and intelligence services company supporting a wide range of U.S. Federal agencies. We are an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company, which is uncommon within our business sector. We see this as a significant strength, and it shows: ATS is consistently ranked as a top workplace among DC area firms and continues to grow.
We are actively hiring a Information Security Systems Engineer (ISSE) with TS/SCI clearance and polygraph to join our Information Technology Division working in McLean, VA.
- Ensure security policies and procedures are implemented.
- Gaining an ATO for systems and working the systems through the assessment and authorization process
- Utilize vulnerability scanning tools to include Nessus, AppDetective, WebInspect and other vulnerability scanning tools.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Strong understanding of RMF Risk Management Framework, CNSSI 1253, NIST 800-53, NISPOM.
- Ability to create and maintain system BOE documents to include SSPs, architecture diagrams, contingency planning, and continuous monitoring documentation.
- Ability to write and modify documents to include SOPs, processes, and other guidance documentation.
- Experience with JIRA and requirements management.
- Security Certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, NCSF, CAP
- Experience with cloud security
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action
ATS is committed to a program of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion/creed, hairstyles and hair textures, handicap/disability, genetic information/history, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic or condition protected by federal, state or local law. It is the policy of ATS not merely to refrain from employment discrimination as required by the various federal, state, and local enactments, but to take positive affirmative action to realize for women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans full equal employment opportunity. We support the employment and advancement in employment of individuals with disabilities and of protected veterans, and we treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Acclaim Technical Services
TechnologyView all jobs at Acclaim Technical Services
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?