Finished Intel Analyst (2022-0188)
- Posted: over a month ago
Acclaim Technical Services, founded in 2000, is a leading language and intelligence services company supporting a wide range of U.S. Federal agencies. We are an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company, which is uncommon within our business sector. We see this as a significant strength, and it shows: ATS is consistently ranked as a top workplace among DC area firms and continues to grow.
We are actively hiring a Finished Intel Analyst to join our Defense & Homeland Security Division working in McLean, VA. As our Finished Intel Analyst, you will conduct structured analysis of events within a specific assigned Area of Responsibility (AOR).
- Interact with customer personnel at all levels within their organization in order to meet mission objectives.
- Perform in-depth all-source research and analysis; and prepare written assessments for policy, intelligence, law enforcement, and homeland security communities.
- Support strategic analyses to guide national policy on counterterrorism, and encourage collaboration within the CT community by identifying intelligence gaps and connections.
- Write reports ranging from 2-8 pages depending on the subjects and timelines determined by the customer.
- Use a full range of methodological approaches and analytical tools to evaluate CT issues and resolve key intelligence questions at the strategic level.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Experience analyzing events of national intelligence interest
- Experience manipulating various classified and open source databases
- Knowledge of all-source intelligence, including SIGINT, and/or HUMINT collection reports
- Ability to read and process all-source intelligence reports and implement directives, as presented daily
- Ability to research, analyze, and fuse complex data sets and generate leads to advance dynamic objectives collection and analysis
- Experience manipulating data ( for example, performing Boolean logic searches) in order to pull out pertinent information for finished intelligence products
- Experience developing quantitative metrics and analyzing trends
- Experience coordinating with multiple IC partners
- Familiarity with key US foreign policy and national security Counterterrorism (CT) objectives
- Strong attention to detail and previous writing experience supporting an IC customer
- Familiarity with cable writing styles and classified client databases, including specific targeting tools
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree + 4 years of applicable experience or a Master’s degree + a minimum of 2 years of applicable experience
COVID-19 Proof of Vaccination Requirements
To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, ATS may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or test on a weekly basis. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action
ATS is committed to a program of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion/creed, hairstyles and hair textures, handicap/disability, genetic information/history, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic or condition protected by federal, state or local law. It is the policy of ATS not merely to refrain from employment discrimination as required by the various federal, state, and local enactments, but to take positive affirmative action to realize for women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans full equal employment opportunity. We support the employment and advancement in employment of individuals with disabilities and of protected veterans, and we treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Acclaim Technical Services
TechnologyView all jobs at Acclaim Technical Services