Documentation Specialist / Technical Writer (2022-0224)
- Posted: over a month ago
Acclaim Technical Services, founded in 2000, is a leading language and intelligence services company supporting a wide range of U.S. Federal agencies. We are an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company, which is uncommon within our business sector. We see this as a significant strength, and it shows: ATS is consistently ranked as a top workplace among DC area firms and continues to grow.
We are actively hiring a Documentation Specialist / Technical Writer to join our Mission Technology Division working in Chantilly, VA.
- Write and edit technical documentation, user manuals and training literature.
- Apply advanced consulting skills, extensive technical expertise, and full industry knowledge to develop innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Communicate with internal and external, technical, and non-technical stakeholders to ensure the quality and accuracy of the assigned project.
- Translate technical verbiage in documents that can be understood by non-technical professionals.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- 3+ years’ experience developing, editing, and producing technical content from multiple sources into a style and format that meets multiple end-user need and goals
- 3+ years’ experience with consulting with subject matter experts to evaluate, standardize, write, and maintain materials
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical, internal and external stakeholders at all levels in verbal and written formats
- Experience with using Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work independently
- 3+ years' of experience with developing capability requirements generation and documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action
ATS is committed to a program of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion/creed, hairstyles and hair textures, handicap/disability, genetic information/history, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic or condition protected by federal, state or local law. It is the policy of ATS not merely to refrain from employment discrimination as required by the various federal, state, and local enactments, but to take positive affirmative action to realize for women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans full equal employment opportunity. We support the employment and advancement in employment of individuals with disabilities and of protected veterans, and we treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Acclaim Technical Services
EducationView all jobs at Acclaim Technical Services
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?