Data Scientist - R / Python / SAS / MATLAB (2022-0170)
- Posted: over a month ago
Acclaim Technical Services, founded in 2000, is a leading language and intelligence services company supporting a wide range of U.S. Federal agencies. We are an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company, which is uncommon within our business sector. We see this as a significant strength, and it shows: ATS is consistently ranked as a top workplace among DC area firms and continues to grow.
We are actively hiring a Data Scientist with TS/SCI clearance and polygraph to join our Enterprise Services & Solutions Division working in Annapolis Junction, MD. In this role you will lead and support a team of data scientists in the development of multiple analytic efforts.
- Lead / support a team of data scientists in the development of multiple analytic efforts
- Work with customers and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to define analytic requirements and guide the team in formulating analytics that meet requirements
- Guide the transition of prototyped analytics to production system
- Understand emerging machine learning and pattern recognition algorithms and guide a team of data scientists in integrating state-of-the-art algorithms into solutions
- Delegate analysis responsibilities to one or more team members and monitor performance.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor's and Masters’ degree or higher from an accredited college or university in a quantitative discipline (e.g., statistics, mathematics, operations research, engineering or computer science).
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in two (2) or more of the following: designing/implementing machine learning, data mining, advanced analytical algorithms, advanced statistical analysis, artificial intelligence, or software engineering with data analysis software such as R, Python, SAS, or MATLAB.
- A Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in a quantitative discipline can be substituted for two (2) years of experience for a total of eight (8) years’ experience required.
- A PhD from an accredited college or university in a quantitative discipline can be substituted for four (4) years of experience for a total of six (6) years’ experience required.
COVID-19 Proof of Vaccination Requirements
To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, ATS may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or test on a weekly basis. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action
ATS is committed to a program of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion/creed, hairstyles and hair textures, handicap/disability, genetic information/history, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic or condition protected by federal, state or local law. It is the policy of ATS not merely to refrain from employment discrimination as required by the various federal, state, and local enactments, but to take positive affirmative action to realize for women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans full equal employment opportunity. We support the employment and advancement in employment of individuals with disabilities and of protected veterans, and we treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Acclaim Technical Services
AddressAnnapolis Junction, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at Acclaim Technical Services
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?