Chinese Instructor (2021-0036)
Acclaim Technical Services Reston, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
Acclaim Technical Services, founded in 2000, is a leading language and intelligence services company supporting a wide range of U.S. Federal agencies. We are an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company, which is uncommon within our business sector. We see this as a significant strength, and it shows: ATS is consistently ranked as a top workplace among DC area firms and continues to grow.
We are actively hiring a Chinese Instructor to join our team working in Reston, VA. You will be responsible for supporting a government agency and your office with language instruction, translation, transcription, and/or interpretation services.
- Work 40 hours a week spending approximately 20 hours of teaching and 20 hours of lesson development, student assessment and testing.
- Work under the direction of experienced senior trained instructors.
- Instructors are required to complete specific sponsor training on teaching mission-focused foreign language skills and conducting foreign language testing in order to become certified according to Sponsor standards
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Preference given to higher clearances. However, all candidates with any level of clearance, including those with no clearance but who are deemed eligible, may be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Education or Language preferred
- Language Instruction/Facilitation
- Language Testing
- Course Design
- Content Management
- Editing and Quality Control of language products
- Summarizing/Gisting while drawing upon linguistic or cultural expertise
- Writing Reports
- Selection in various media
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action
ATS is committed to a program of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion/creed, hairstyles and hair textures, handicap/disability, genetic information/history, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic or condition protected by federal, state or local law. It is the policy of ATS not merely to refrain from employment discrimination as required by the various federal, state, and local enactments, but to take positive affirmative action to realize for women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans full equal employment opportunity. We support the employment and advancement in employment of individuals with disabilities and of protected veterans, and we treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Acclaim Technical Services
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at Acclaim Technical Services