Junior Software Developer (ASP.NET C# Application Development)
- Posted: over a month ago
The Junior Software Developer, using their skills in advanced problem solving and technical programming, works as a key part of our growing department and in cooperation with the Art Department, Operations, and eCommerce teams to aid in the creation and ongoing development of in-house software and web applications which improve our growing and evolving business operations. A successful candidate will be a critical thinker, a professionally kind collaborator, and proven problem solver who works well in teams and under pressure with often competing deadlines. This is an opportunity for a junior programmer to apply their existing .NET C#, SQL/Database, and web development skills in an Agile, small and entrepenurial team environment.
- Analyze business problems and help to design technical software solutions to those problems.
- Help to build custom software applications and web applications which may interact with order systems, customer service systems, inventory systems, and/or shipping systems.
- Help to identify and resolve bugs occurring in software and web applications.
- Analyze current software solutions and build enhancements to improve those solutions.
- Education: BA/BS in Computer Science or related field of study.
- A minimum of 2 years of job-related software development experience.
- Verifiable English language and writing skills.
- A deep desire to resolve complex problems with creative and organized technical solutions.
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows services, web services, SOAP, or XML file exchange.
- Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design.
- Proficiency working within and manipulating MS SQL, MySQL, or Firebird databases.
- Must be able to understand and help generate written documentation for software solutions.
- Experience with software collaboration, project management, or other digital organizational tools.
- GIT experience in code collaboration.
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Extremely organized, have an obsessive attention to detail, and a thirst to multi task.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
During these difficult times, as we ease our way back into the office by exceeding State and Local Government Safety Requirements, this position will report full-time to our HQ in Westlake Village, CA.
Our staff works hard and plays hard too. During normal non-COVID times, we sponsor many fun activities such as on-site massage treatments, evening softball and basketball leagues, company outings and events, quarterly department lunches, and even on-site yoga classes.
Accessory Power full time employees are entitled to a comprehensive benefits package including: Vacation, Paid Holidays, PPO and HMO Medical Plans, Free Dental Insurance & Vision Coverage, employee discounts, and a 401(k) Retirement Plan + employer match.
If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.
AddressWestlake Village, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Accessory Power