Do you have experience as a Sales Manager and are looking for your next opportunity?! Ford Accessories of Pittsburgh is currently interviewing candidates to help launch a new Ford Authorized Distributor (FAD) on January 1, 2020 and to grow new territories in established markets. Position Overview: The FAD Sales Manager position is responsible to lead a team of four to six Accessory Sales Managers who sell/promote Ford Accessories by integrating sales processes within Ford Dealerships in their assigned Exclusive Market Area (EMA). The pay structure of this role is a combination of salary and commission ($140,000+). In addition, you will be given a car allowance and cell phone allowance. Company Overview: Ford Accessories of Pittsburgh is part of an Accessories Distributor Group owned by the Suburban Collection. Our mission is to provide industry leading service to the Ford Dealers in our markets, resulting in outstanding customer satisfaction, and continuous improvement of Ford Dealership profitability. When we officially launch on January 1, 2020, we will operate from 4 warehouses which distribute OEM Ford Accessories to our exclusive markets throughout the Great Lakes Region. Our organization also operates a $175M+ GM Accessories Distributor Installer (ADI) Group serving markets in Michigan, Wisconsin, Chicagoland and Florida.
Sales Manager Job Responsibilities: * Our FAD Sales Managers lead and support their teams who work closely with dealership personnel to train, advise and support the sales of Ford Accessories.
* Directly responsible for overseeing Accessory Sales Managers (ASM), with indirect oversight over Customer Service personnel. The position reports directly to the General Director.
* Territories are assigned monthly sales objectives tied to individual Ford dealership objectives.
* Performance is based on exceeding 100% of the assigned EMA sales objective and increasing the percentage of assigned dealers exceeding 100% monthly.
* Consult with dealership executives/managers to improve Ford Accessories sales processes and dealer profitability opportunities.
* Interface with Ford Wholesale Teams to support regional and dealer specific programs.
* Develop customized Ford Accessories displays, point-of-sale material and incentive programs to support the sale of Ford Accessories within each assigned dealership.
* Create engagement by training dealership personnel on Ford Accessories selling processes; includes sales staff, parts departments, service departments, body shops, etc.
* Provide local accessory support for divisional & dealer events.
Sales Manager Job Requirements: * Previous experience as an entrepreneurial sales professional is desired; including a basic understanding of dealership operations and a passion for working with and/or selling to dealerships.
* Previous experience managing a high-performing sales team with record of achieving monthly objectives
* Expectation is to work full-time, with time split between the local FAD office and working in the dealerships within your assigned geographical territory.
* Candidate must reside or be willing to relocate to an area in proximity to the local FAD Office in Warren, OH.
* Degree from a 4-year College/University or equivalent experience is desired.
* Previous military service is recognized and considered.