Dispatcher/Customer Service- Full Time (6p-6a)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AccessRN is in need of a full-time Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative for our 24/7 dispatching center. This position has evolved into one with a career path that allows for professional growth and opportunities. The core hours for this position are 6 PM-6 AM, four shifts week A and three shifts week B. This position will work a rotation of holidays and weekends.
JOB SUMMARY: Dispatching, this position receives calls, assesses the needs of clients, schedules nurses and ensures customer satisfaction and contractual obligations are met.
- High School Diploma and 1year of successful Customer Service (preferable in Dispatching RNs or other healthcare professionals)
- Proficient with computers, Microsoft programs, database management, general office machines, cell phones, and text messaging
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact and communicate effectively with coworkers and clients
- Availability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays and available by phone for emergent situations
- Background and drug screening required
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Answer dispatching requests and schedule nurses based on level of care required
- Communicate and provide support to clients via email and telephone follow-up
- Successfully navigate SharePoint and develop the job knowledge and skills to be confident
- Communicate and follow-up with Dispatchers and nurses when applicable
- Learn and become proficient with quality reports, nurses notes and the Variance Report
- Represents Access RN in a positive and professional manner, both in the workplace and in the community
- Assumes other appropriate duties, as assigned
WORK ENVIRONMENT/ PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job the employee:
- Must be able to communicate face-to-face and in writing and via electronic communications using fine and gross motor skills.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be seated for extended periods of time but also may be required to stand, and/or walk.
- (or) While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be standing or walking for extended periods of time,may also be seated for extended periods of time.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee must also be able to bend, reach, and lift (with or without assistance) 10 lbs.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at AccessRN