Data Reporting Analyst- REMOTE
AccessLex Institute West Chester, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Summary: The Data Reporting Analyst powers the reporting requirements of AccessLex and Helix Bar Review. The position will initiate, support and maintain processes of data through both organizations. The ideal candidate will produce and maintain reports that are provided to business units on a weekly basis, which includes responding to sales and planning teams to fulfill requests for portfolio management, sales and visual dashboards. The position will also maintain continuous monitoring of performance and quality control programs to identify improvements. This is a fully remote position joining an exciting and growing team of IT professionals.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Leverage SQL server, Excel, Domo, online forms and other visualization tools to regularly produce and update reports, data intake and dashboards
- Collaborate with sales business and development community to elicit and understand data and project requirements.
- Work with various customer groups to develop a data collection strategy across several business intelligence products, aid gathering, organization, and final operation of business requirements.
- Gather, clean, develop, and visualize datasets in support of business needs.
- Modernize and replace existing reports and processes where applicable.
- Collect and document detailed business requirements in support of initiatives (strong QA skills).
- Develop and deliver documentation where appropriate in support of deliverables.
- Educate business owners of available data as well as any limitations.
- Continuous review of, update, and adherence to data governance policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
· Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs) – Things a candidate should know and/or a skill or ability he or she should possess to be successful in the role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills. This position requires the ability to work hand in hand with customers, facilitating meetings, preparing written documents and communication, and the ability to develop detailed requirements for reporting and analysis applications.
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong attention to data validation and data quality requirements.
- Ability to evaluate and gain knowledge in implementing new tools.
- Ability to handle projects independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to function effectively and manage multiple inquires in a fast paced, deadline-drive environment.
- 2-4+ years’ working with SQL, Excel, and other enterprise visualization tools, with the ability to learn other analytic tools.
- Adept at report writing and presenting findings.
- Strong knowledge of report design, data models and information technology process to enable effective business operations.
- Strong business acumen and experience working remotely.
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem solving.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and MS Access).
- Familiarity with cloud-based data platforms and tools such as Domo and Snowflake
- Experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence suite of products, including Integration Services, Reporting Services and Analysis Services.
o BACKGROUND Experiences. The following are required unless otherwise noted:
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Computer Science, or similar related field.
- Minimum 2-4 years of related experience in a similar role.
- Thorough knowledge of a broad range of business and technology issues.
- Experience effectively working with business units, troubleshooting issues and process to resolution.
Position Type / Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time, remote, exempt position. The incumbent is expected to be available and accessible for at least 40 hours per week, subject to approved leave time, travel and other absences as described in the Employee Handbook or as otherwise agreed by the Company. The Company’s standard hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: AccessLex Institute provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
AccessLex Institute is a nonprofit organization committed to helping talented, purpose-driven students find their path from aspiring lawyer to fulfilled professional. In partnership with its nearly 200 Member law schools, improving access and positively influencing legal education have been at the heart of the Company's mission since 1983. AccessLex Institute's corporate office is in West Chester, PA, with a team of accredited financial education counselors and researchers based throughout the United States. Learn more at www.AccessLex.org.
AddressWest Chester, PA
TechnologyView all jobs at AccessLex Institute