Physical Therapist ***$4000 Sign On BONUS***
- Posted: over a month ago
- $31 Hourly
Reports to: Physical Therapist Supervisor
Location: 1603 Court St. Syracuse, NY 13208
Hours: Flexible depending on participant needs
Non-Exempt: Up to $31.25/hour with Doctorate
The people we care for come from all walks of life, and so do we. We strive to diversify our workforce, not because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our agency stronger!
With a history stretching back more than 70 years, AccessCNY is continually growing and expanding our reach. Offering person-centered services that empower individuals of all ages and abilities to reach their full potential as part of our community. Our focus is supporting individuals by ways of residential housing, mental health and clinical services, and immersing our participants in community engagement. Working closely with the Office for People with Developmental Disabilities and the Office of Mental Health, we support 27 housing locations and 3 administrative buildings.
About the Role
We are looking for a proactive employee to provide Physical Therapy services for children and adults with a range of developmental, physical and/or health-related disabilities.
- Provide clinical Physical Therapy services for an assigned caseload of participants in conjunction with utilization requirements for the position.
- Specialties may include seating and positioning, assistive technology, early intervention, aquatics and sensory integration.
- Write progress notes, treatment plans, annual reports, discharge summaries and assessments according to departmental and payer standards.
- Document services rendered for billing and quality/productivity monitoring.
- Complete billing form for all services rendered.
Education & Experience
B.S. Physical Therapy required. Masters preferred. Licensure in New York State required. 1+ years of experience with evaluation and provision of physical therapy services to individuals with disabilities, preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Position involves access to confidential information that must be respected.
Conditions of Employment
Must have NYS driver's license and transportation necessary to meet program needs. Must be able to lift 45 pounds.
Did you know that AccessCNY offers great health, dental and vision insurance? Additionally we provide a 401(k) match upon hire, PTO, and 11 paid holidays. *NO WEEKENDS, NO HOLIDAYS, TUITION REIMBURSEMENT!*
HealthcareView all jobs at AccessCNY INC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?