Bilingual Accounting Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
2022 BEST PLACES TO WORK IN NEAVDA FOR WORKING PARENTS!
WINNER- 2ND PLACE, 3RD YEAR IN A ROW
2021 BEST PLACES TO WORK IN NORTHERN NEVADA!
Check out our AWESOME Benefits!
- 4 weeks Paid Time Off in the First Year
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits - effective 1st DAY OF THE MONTH, following date of hire.
- Free Health Insurance Options for Full Time Employees
- Low Cost Health Insurance Options for Dependents
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Free Life Insurance ($50k) & Long Term Disability
- 13 paid holidays annually
- Tuition assistance
- Continuing Education Support
- Bring Your Dog to Work Program
- AHN follows local school district inclement weather delayed start and closures.
- Additional Perks and Discounts
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities: The Accounting Clerk is primarily responsible for assisting with or directly processing accounting transactions. Assisting with or processing transactions includes but may not be limited to: Having an understanding of the business purpose of the transaction including knowing how the transaction will impact reporting for financial statements and grant billings as well as completing any supporting reconciliations, schedules, or other documentation.
These responsibilities may include but not be limited to:
- Prepare Patient Care Fund weekly report and Cast weekly report.
- Prepare Patient Care Fund checks from the approved CAST or Salesforce requests.
- Prepare PCF payments and reconciliations of monthly funds.
- Code invoices/patient care funds to the appropriate general ledger number, and grant code taking into consideration the allow-ability of the expense under grant accounting principles.
- Ensure all invoices and payments are processed in accordance with terms, with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness.
- Reconcile various general ledger accounts, prepare prepaids, and other transactions as necessary.
- Create and maintain vendor accounts.
- Accounting for weekly deposits from various funding sources.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly grant billings.
- Reconcile cash accounts on a monthly basis.
- Correspondence: Phone calls, mail or e-mail follow-up for collection of receivables which may include but not be limited to members, donors, government funding agencies and other third parties as necessary.
- Maintain accurate records of all correspondence
- Be available for other special projects as assigned by direct supervisor or Chief Financial Officer as needed.
- Communicate with direct supervisor, program directors and CFO
- Assist with A133 Audit Prep and auditors' inquiries.
- Abide by all HIPAA requirements
- Gain clear and basic knowledge of Access to Healthcare Network Services
- Gain basic and clear working knowledge of the Mitel phone system
- Gain basic and clear working knowledge of Salesforce/PCF Process & Fund Management
- Gain basic and clear working knowledge of Accounting Seed Software
- Ability to be both compassionate and professional while serving our population
- Ability to be both compassionate and professional with staff
- Must attend staff meetings and be willing to meet with manager on a consistent and regular basis
- Ability to adapt to changing work environment and duties
- Other duties as assigned
- Bilingual required
- Minimum education: 1-year degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- BS in Accounting preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), be attentive to details, and have the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Must have minimum two years' experience and skilled in the use of software programs such as MS Word, Excel and Internet Explorer.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Be able to stand between 3 - 6 hours per day
- Be able to sit at a computer for up to 4 - 6 hours per day
- Be able to withstand hand/wrist deviation and repetition
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to drive the AHN Company Car when needed
- Must be able to lift, carry up to 30 pounds with a fair consistency
- Flexibility; Each department selects the hours of work schedule for the department staff based on the department's needs. This schedule may change at any time according to the department's needs.
- Required to pass a background check through the State of Nevada
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and the employee usually works in a climate-controlled office environment
*The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the position, but are not necessarily a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of employee(s) so classified. As such, responsibilities, duties, and required skills may be changed, expanded, reduced, or deleted to meet the business needs of Access to Healthcare Network. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract or implied contract for employment.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to identifying and developing the skills and leadership of people from diverse backgrounds. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Access To Healthcare Network
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Bilingual Accounting Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.