Business Analyst (mid-level)-Florida
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Access Technical Staffing is conducting a search a mid-level Business Analyst for software applications development and implementation.
If you would be interested in full-time employment with a stable company offering long-term growth opportunity, good technology, opportunity to make an impact, little or no travel, reasonable work hours, then this should interest you.
These are direct hire/full time/hybrid (some days onsite, some remote) position located in Boca Raton, Florida with a one of our best clients...a well-established, multi-billion-dollar firm ($25 billion in assets) financial services firm offering outstanding benefits….18 days of vacation plus 9 holidays, medical/dental/vision, both a pension plan and 401K match, and an excellent bonus program (which has been averaging 20% of earnings for many years).
Local candidates and candidates willing to relocate to South Florida are being considered. We are not able to consider candidates on any kind of work visa.
You will join a team serving as a liaison between the Office of Technology (IT) and business departments by translating high-level business requirements into detailed functional specifications for the programming staff, which includes participation in cross-functional teams to implement new systems applications.
They are looking for:
· At least 3 years of experience in business/needs analysis and creation of functional specifications for complex software applications
· Knowledge of Agile Framework
· Experience with MS Project, Project Server, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint (or similar)
· Basic proficiency with Atlassian’s Jira project management and Confluence collaboration software is preferred.
· Experience as a Business Analyst in Financial Services, Insurance or similar industry a plus
· Strong writing and verbal communication skills
· A Bachelor degree, preferably in Finance or an Information Systems discipline.
Access Technical Staffing
Access Staffing and Access Technical Staffing (www.accesstechnical.com), founded in 1998, provide expertise in the search, recruitment and placement of information systems and information technology professionals, primarily for direct employment with our clients. We deal with both technical specialists in the Information Technology field, including programmers, software engineers, analysts, web developers and designers, database and system administrators, network specialists, marketing and sales professionals, as well as all levels of IT management. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (561) 963-3232
AddressBoca Raton, FL