Position: Office Assistant, Receptionist
Salary: $50,000. Base Salary PLUS discretionary bonus AND excellent BENEFITS!
Location & Industry: New York City & Hedge Fund Firm
Purpose: To provide general office support with a variety of administrative activities and tasks. The office assistant will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
· Answer phones and direct calls as needed.
· Welcome guests and clients and guide them to the appropriate location.
· Maintain all on-site conference room reservations for NY based and visiting employees.
· Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
· Prepare expense reports for the Group Head of Human Resources and Investment Directors.
· Make complex travel arrangements in accordance with the Firm’s travel and expense policies.
· Support the Operations team in day-to-day administrative tasks and facilities maintenance.
· Assist HR with ad hoc projects – such as assisting with the planning and execution of office parties and other annual events.
· Take on various projects as assigned.
Qualification and Requirements
· Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications and willingness to learn our proprietary systems.
· Flexibility to work between the hours of 8:30am – 5:00pm.
· Strong work ethic, team player, positive attitude & attentive to detail.
Qualified & interested candidates, email your resume to email@example.com as a WORD ATTACHMENT. No calls, please.