Opportunity: Marketing Associate.
Location: New York City
Compensation: $75,000. To $80,000. Base Salary PLUS OUTSTANDING BENEFITS… and Bonus… and great PERKS!
- Bachelor's degree PLUS 2-7 years of MARKETING EXPERIENCE within the Financial Services / Investment Management Industry.
- Experience with creating compelling messaging for multiple target demographics
- Proven ability to grasp complex concepts and convert them into clear, readable prose
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Adept at taking both initiative and direction when appropriate
- Team player – adept at working with others toward common goals
- Takes ownership – goes above and beyond without having to be asked or prompted
- Fluent in Microsoft Office; familiarity with Photoshop, Final Cut, and/or InDesign a plus
Key Responsibilities of the position:
- Create engaging marketing collateral for the website and for social media
- Ensure collateral is consistent with messaging and brand
- Work with marketing and sales colleagues to brainstorm and develop creative concepts and maximize the use of collateral
- Work with outside public relations firm on press pieces and sponsored content
- Work with reprint services on digital and print reprints of articles
- Facilitate and promote collaborative and productive working relationships as a member of the marketing team and within cross-functional project teams
- Effectively present rationale and ideas to internal stakeholders
- Ensure content is accurate and meets the most recently available compliance/regulatory requirements
This Opportunity is with a Major Investment Firm in NYC that manages Billions of dollars in Assets.
For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, email your resume as a WORD ATTACHMENT to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put “MARKETING ASSOC” in the subject line. No calls, please.