· Responsible for giving patients medicine and fluids through injection.
Manages daily patient caseload of 1 - 4 patients
· Provide care of all types of vascular access devices in patients therapies ranging from antibiotics, steroids, fluids, TPN, 5-FU, biologics, Enzyme replacement, IGG's, Remicade, Tysabri, Makena and any therapy that can be or is given sub-Q, IM or IV.
· Patient case management - Maintains accurate reports and records.
· Consults / coordinates with healthcare team to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
· Instructs individuals and families on health education and disease processes, possible side effects of infusion therapy including what to report to nurse vs calling 911.
· Administers and promptly attends to emergencies related to infusion reaction.
· Mixing of all medications, procures and organizes all drugs and infusion supplies as necessary.
· Counselor for health maintenance and disease management.
EXCELLENT BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Generous Vacation / Paid time off
Dependent Care Reimbursement
401K with 50% company match of employee contributions -to 5%
Low Cost Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
Low cost Monthly vehicle lease Program for Nissan Rogues for just $229 per month
Monthly Company Gas Card provided
Mileage reimbursement based on IRS guidelines
Cell phone usage reimbursement up to $40 monthly
There is a 5% annual bonus based on performance
Additional $4,000 for once monthly on call coverage thru the year
Long Term Disability
Basic Term Life Insurance and AD&D
HRA Account and FSA Account
Short Term Disability
Voluntary Term Life Insurance + AD&D
Spouse Term Life Insurance + AD&D
Child Life Coverage