- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ACCESS PHYSICAL THERAPY & WELLNESS is a 100% PT-owned and managed company that has created a 2 patients per hour, 45 minute evaluations model, empowering therapist and support staff to deliver successful patient outcomes. We are seeking an experienced Physical Therapist to join our Stamford, CT office.
Access is an extraordinary company to work for, with a patient-centered culture and opportunities for advancement. We are looking for an exceptional therapist with the desire to learn and grow professionally.
Be part of an amazing team at Access PT, a company where patient satisfaction and employee culture are at the forefront of its values. Excellent mentoring training available for new staff members.
If you are talented and interested in working for a company whose mission is to Inspire others to live life to their fullest potential, please connect with us.
This is a full time position, with a flexible schedule. We are looking for an experienced therapist with at least 3 years of experience treating patients.
We are proud to have been named one of the Best Companies to work for in NY in 2011, 2013, 2015, 2017 & 2019.
Access currently operates 45 exceptional clinics in Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut and North Carolina. There is enormous growth opportunity in our rapidly expanding organization.
Professional Growth and Development
- We offer in-depth mentoring and customized training plans.
- Medbridge subscription
- At least two complementary ACCESS hosted continuing education courses per year.
- Yearly education stipend.
- Paid time for off for approved continuing education courses.
- We will reimburse you for the cost of any relevant specialty certification.
- For each student that you mentor as a CI, an additional $250 will be added to the above continuing education allowance.
Opportunity for Advancement
- Leadership Development Programs
- Regional Directors are promoted from within!
- Generous paid-time off – 3 weeks plus 6 paid holidays
- Activities, events, recognition program and staff outings to build friendship and comradery.
Comprehensive benefits package:
- Health/Dental/Disability Insurance
- We pay 50% of your APTA membership dues
- Director role involves clinic profit sharing
Essential Job Qualifications: The physical therapist must be licensed in Connecticut and hold a degree in physical therapy from an accredited physical therapy program. Our physical therapist must have: an empathetic personality, positive attitude, strong communication skills and people skills and be good team players.
Questions, call the Human Resource Office at (845) 636-4344.
Please visit us online at www.accessptw.com for more information about our company.
Access Physical Therapy & Wellness provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Access Physical Therapy And Wellness
HealthcareView all jobs at Access Physical Therapy And Wellness