Business Travel Sales Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking to hire a Business Travel Sales Manager to join our team! You will prospect new business and develop, maintain, and grow existing business.
- Manage Corporate Accounts for Hotel
- Solicit new and existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals through telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, site inspections and written communication
- Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the hotel, both orally and in written form to previous, current, and potential clients
- Analyze sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Report on team and individual performance
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
Access Hotels & ResortsWhy Work Here?
Access is recognized by Hotel Management Magazine and Hotel Business Magazine as a “Top 100 Hotel Management Company in the United States."
405 Taylor StSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Access Hotels & Resorts