Access Hospital Dayton is hiring for a Licensed Social Worker.
Benefits: Preventative Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability, Sick Days, Vacation, Paid Holidays, Flexible Schedule
Summary of Job Duties:
Inpatient Psychiatric Social Worker is responsible for providing comprehensive Psychosocial Services for the inpatient population case load. Such services include thorough completion of Psychosocial Assessments, which must be completed within 24 hours of admission.
Social Workers are also expected to facilitate groups where patient interaction is encouraged revolving around community resources, family/ personal dynamics, and difficulties patients may have while living in the community (financial, social, etc.).
The Psychiatric Social Worker serves as a liaison between patients and community (outpatient) providers.
Social Workers are members of a multi-disciplinary treatment team and are responsible for entering in their interventions on treatment plans.
- Education: Master Degree in Social Work or related field.
- Experience Preferred: Minimum of 1 year experience in working with mental health consumers either in an inpatient or outpatient setting.
- Licensure/ Certification: LSW/LISW
- CPI training preferred or certification within (60) days of hire.
- Knowledge and Training:
- Good interpersonal skills as shown by ability to effectively communicate with patients, their families, and outpatient providers.
- Intensive knowledge of community resources
- Ability to effectively and concisely write Psychosocial Assessments with clear indications of recommended discharge plan.
- Knowledge of group process/dynamics.
- Basic computer skills