We are seeking a Medical Assistant Phlebotomist to join our team! The phlebotomist will draw blood for tests, transfusions, donations, or research.
- Collect and store blood samples from patients
- Distribute samples to designated departments
- Monitor storage and inventory of supplies
- Maintain clean and healthy work environment
- Adhere to laboratory safety policies and procedures
- Assist in the recovery of patients with adverse reactions
- Follow up notes/carrying out orders
- Comfortable and able to perform COVID Testing, Ultrasounds, EKG, Ear Lavage and more
- Previous experience in mobile phlebotomy
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent bedside manner and communication skills (patients, families, facility personnel)
- Excellent customer service
- Trained in reading pathology and lab reports
- Well versed in EHR (Athena)
- Great computer skills
- Professional appearance and demeanour
- Dedicated, reliable, punctual and flexible
We see patients in the following locations: skilled nursing facilities, nursing homes, independent/assisted living facilities, board and care facilities, and private homes.
Access Healthcare Associates
Why Work Here?Our medical practice offers quality medical care to seniors in their place of residence, in particular assisted living communities. We are committed to improving the quality and scope of medical care provided to the elderly population. We provide a broad scope of care specializing in geriatrics, house calls, post-acute rehabilitation, wound care, palliative and hospice care, chronic disease management, and much more. We see patients in the following locations: skilled nursing facilities, nursing homes, independent/assisted living facilities, board and care facilities, and private homes.
We're a warm & purpose driven practice, we value teamwork and growth. We offer benefits, weekly meditation, staff events, and more!
San Fernando Valley Division, CA