Desert Valley Dental is seeking an experienced, professional Dental Assistant that is enthusiastic about providing quality care. The ideal candidates for this position will communicate effectively with team members and produce high-quality care. As Dental Assistants, you are responsible for creating a welcoming environment for our patients and helping to support the clinical needs of our patients and doctors.
- Assisting the Dentist with dental procedures
- Taking dental images (X-Rays, intra-oral photos, CT Scans)
- Preparing and sterilizing instruments following OSHA requirements
- Providing clinical information and education to patients about dental procedures and health-related matters
- Responsible for fabricating temporary Crowns, Bridges, Veneers, etc.
- Responsible for taking dental impressions using various impression materials
- Responsible for scheduling dental appointments, entering treatment plans, documenting clinical notes, tracking supply inventory, ordering routine equipment maintenance, and more.
- Build and maintain positive, professional, and good relationships with team members and patients
Experience and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least one-year dental assisting experience
- Knowledge of dental terminology and dental equipment
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
- Must have dependable transportation (we have multiple locations), be reliable and punctual.
- We provide comprehensive health and wellness benefits package to include FSA, dental, vision, retirement, and supplemental insurance
- We provide PTO for eligible employees
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday - Friday
Desert Valley DentalSparks, NV
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.