Access Family Services, Inc.
Are you searching for a way to use your compassion, knowledge, and leadership skills? Access Family Services, Inc., part of the national Pathways mental health family of providers, offers foster care, mentoring, community based and outpatient counseling services to support children, their families, and adults in the most effective and respectful manner. Our employees live out their passion for helping the community and are looking for a hardworking, dedicated, and passionate person to join the team!
As part of the nationwide team, we offer many benefits to aid in your work/life balance and career growth. In addition to the usual benefits, we offer Pet insurance, a Vacation plan that increases with tenure after your first year, Perks at Pathways that offers discounts on shopping, hotel stays, and entertainment; and much more (see below)!
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related human service field and two (2) years of full-time, post baccalaureate accumulated MH/DD/SA experience with the population served;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a non-human service field and four (4) years’ experience with the population,
- Master’s degree in a related human service field and one year post graduate degree experience with the population served.
What you'll be doing:
The Therapeutic Foster Care Training, Licensing and Treatment Consultant is responsible for (1) recruiting, training and assisting potential foster care providers with becoming licensed foster providers, then monitoring and supervising those homes to ensure full compliance at all times with rules and expectations for maintenance of licensure and ongoing development of skills and abilities to meet the needs of the population served, and (2) assuring a person and family centered process is used in the planning and delivery of foster care treatment and permanency planning services to clients and their support network, in compliance to the standards of operation set forth by the State of North Carolina and AFS. Travel is required
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days that increase with tenure after the first full year
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Monthly Cell Phone Stipend, Mileage Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefit plans, Pet Insurance
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- Perks @ Pathways-national discounts on shopping, travel and entertainment
Access Family Services