Access Family Services, Inc.
Are you searching for a way to use your compassion, knowledge, and leadership skills? Access Family Services, Inc., part of the national Pathways mental health family of providers, offers foster care, mentoring, community based and outpatient counseling services to support children, their families, and adults in the most effective and respectful manner. Our employees live out their passion for helping the community and are looking for a hardworking, dedicated, and passionate person to join the team!
As part of the nationwide team, we offer many benefits to aid in your work/life balance and career growth. In addition to the usual benefits, we offer Pet insurance, a Vacation plan that increases with tenure after your first year, Perks at Pathways that offers discounts on shopping, hotel stays, and entertainment; and much more (see below)!
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related human service field and two (2) years of full-time work experience, post baccalaureate accumulated MH/DD/SA experience with the population served;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a non-human service field and four (4) years of full-time work experience with the population served;
- Master’s degree in a related human service field with one year experience with the population served.
What you'll be doing:
The Intensive Alternative Family Treatment (IAFT) Consultant will work on an IAFT team and provide supervision and support to the IAFT resource parent (family) to help support clinical interventions that will bring about change in the child or adolescent receiving IAFT services. The IAFT Consultant will provide daily support to families in the program and will provide clinical guidance and on call support as necessary. This position will be based out of New Bern and will function in Craven County and surrounding areas. Travel is required
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days that increase with tenure after the first full year
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Monthly Cell Phone Stipend, Mileage Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefit plans, Pet Insurance
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- Perks @ Pathways-national discounts on shopping, travel and entertainment
Access Family Services