We are seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to join our team! You will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires.
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
- On-board and orientation of new employees
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition
- Accurately maintain employee files
- Ensure job descriptions and all policies are in compliance
- Previous experience in Human Resources, recruiting, or other related fields
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Access Esperanza Clinics, we offer opportunities and hope for people to plan their futures and stay healthy. You can count on us for quality, affordable, and confidential care at all of our Health Clinics.
Access Esperanza Clinics will provide family planning and preventive health care services to about 15,000 patients at our five clinics throughout Hidalgo County. An additional 10,000 people will be reached through educating the community about healthy relationships, family life planning, and clinics services. The majority of our patients are low-income, and most report Access Esperanza Clinics as their only health care provider.