Contact Center Representatives are responsible for answering incoming calls from patients regarding scheduling of appointments, rescheduling appointments, answering customer questions, handling complaints, troubleshooting potential customer issues, and providing basic information.
Extensive Contact/Call Center Training Provided!
What You Will Do
- Answer calls in an efficient, courteous, and prompt manner
- Pre-register new patients into the EPIC EMR system.
- Schedule patient appointments using the EPIC EMR system.
- Verify insurance information for patient services.
- Maintain high levels of customer service
- Maintain cultural sensitivity and competency
- Respond to patient inquiries and complaints
- Provide service and logistical information.
- Retain current knowledge of ACCESS patient programs and services.
- Direct patient phone calls to the appropriate destination when beyond scope
- Complete call reports and logs based on their daily activities
- Return patient calls and provide additional information as necessary.
- Adhere to all HIPAA and ACCESS policies regarding patient privacy
What You Need
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in customer service
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
Who We Are
ACCESS has been at the forefront of expanding access to affordable, comprehensive healthcare for nearly 30 years. We understand that we must continually work to evolve our thinking around patient care. As a community health care leader, we know that regardless of all the resources and advancements in medicine today, patient engagement is the most critical element in improving health outcomes. To achieve this outcome, we innovate and develop better practices to improve our care delivery model.
We don’t discriminate for any reason. We welcome talent who believes in our mission, drives the organization forward and cares about the value they bring to an organization.
About ACCESS: https://www.youtube.com/user/AccessCommHealth
ACCESS Website: https://www.achn.net/
Access Community Health NetworkAs the Chicago area’s largest provider of community health care, ACCESS has 35 health centers, located throughout Chicago, Cook and DuPage counties, and serves as the medical home for more than 180,000 patients each year. Founded in 1991, ACCESS is a Federally-Qualified Health Center (FQHC) organization accredited by The Joint Commission, dedicated to its mission to improve the health and wellness of our communities. About ACCESS: https://www.youtube.com/user/AccessCommHealth ACCESS Website: https://www.achn.net/