GoHealth Urgent Care, one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care providers, and Mercy, one of the nation's most innovative and integrated care delivery health systems, have partnered to create a substantial network of urgent care centers across the Midwest that will put patients first and deliver superior care and convenience.
The joint venture provides patients in Missouri, Oklahoma and Arkansas with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools?wherever and whenever they need it the most.We?re looking for a dynamic Physician
to join our growing team.
We invite Urgent Care, Family Medicine or Med-Peds Physicians, with Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine work experience, treating both adult and pediatric patients, to connect with us and learn more about a career with Mercy-GoHealth Urgent Care.
Current opportunities exist in the following St. Louis area:
What makes us different?
- Partnering with Mercy allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are modern, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and Mercy's unified electronic health record (EHR), including the user-friendly MyMercy patient portal.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care, not quantity of visits.
- Competitive compensation with an upside potential that will be easily achieved if you are entrepreneurial in spirit and have kindness and competence as your clinical imperatives.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Retirement plan options; 401k and 403b with employer matching and 457b option
- Professional liability coverage
- Generous relocation assistance, CME allowance and more!
- Board Certification in Family Medicine, Med-Peds or Emergency Medicine
- Experience treating both adult and pediatric patient populations (all ages) required
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
- Flexibility to float to multiple centers throughout the region, as needed
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you?ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.
Connect with us today to learn more!
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Access Clinical Partners, DBA GoHealth Urgent Care