Mercy-GoHealth Urgent Care is seeking full-time and per diem Physician with adult & pediatric UC/EM experience to join our established centers either in Springfield, MO.
Our newest center will be opening early 2020
which makes it a great time to look into a new career.
GoHealth Urgent Care is one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks in the nation. Our partnership with Mercy provides you and your patients access to the entire continuum of healthcare. With you as the primary source of care, you?ll benefit from the foundational support and resources of a larger organization behind you.
What makes us different?
- Partnering with Mercy allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are modern, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and Mercy's unified electronic health record (EHR), including the user-friendly MyMercy patient portal.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care, not quantity of visits.
- Competitive compensation with an upside potential that will be easily achieved if you are entrepreneurial in spirit and have kindness and competence as your clinical imperatives.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Retirement plan options; 401k and 403b with employer matching and 457b option
- Professional liability coverage
- Generous relocation assistance, CME allowance and more!
- Board Certification in Family Medicine, Med-Peds or Emergency Medicine
- Experience treating both adult and pediatric patient populations (all ages) required
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
- Flexibility to float to multiple centers throughout the region, as needed
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you?ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.
If you?re a dynamic, flexible, experienced clinician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!
Talent Acquisition Partner
GoHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, disability or genetics.