WHO WE ARE
We are a social enterprise enabling healthcare equality for all.
As a social enterprise, we manage dental, vision, drug, and healthcare benefits programs exclusively for government and social services agencies in Canada. Our targeted experience and innovative technology provides cost savings, reliable service, process continuity, and accurate, insightful data that enables governments to make informed strategic decisions, reducing stress on the healthcare system through streamlined administration.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
Accerta is seeking an experienced full-time permanent System Administrator / Technician who can successfully execute the following duties and responsibilities:
- End user support.
- AD and Exchange daily user management, corrections and functionality improvements.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner with various IT equipment.
- Inventory management of stock levels and record of hardware and software (warranty periods, licenses, etc.).
- Respond to IT tickets, emails, and requests.
- Assigned projects to be completed to detail.
- Track and support vendor led planning of maintenance and upgrades.
- Server build and configuration.
- Servers/Network/backup monitoring.
- Respond to service calls and alerts.
- Experience managing MacAfee Antivirus.
- At least 2 years of experience in managing windows-based networks and connectivity.
- Maximun 5 years’ experience with IT systems and network administration.
- 5 years’ experience Network and Virtualization Infrastructure.
- 5 years hands on experience supporting Windows 2012/2016 platforms, including Active Directory.
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows Server 2012 and 2016.
- In depth knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, FTP, RDS and other network services.
- In depth knowledge of Office 365, one mail and Exchange backend solutions.
- Good understanding of networking including devices like switches, routers, firewalls and networking concept like VLAN, routing, VPN, subnetting.
- Experience with Hyper-V and VMware; and other server monitoring tools.
- Familiarity with network monitoring tools is an advantage.
- In depth understanding of mail systems, protocols, anti-spam systems.
- In depth knowledge of windows OS both desktop, server and office application.
- Good knowledge of backup systems and concepts.
- Experience with troubleshooting tools such as Event Viewer, open Resource Monitor, Server Recovery and Windows file and image backup 2008 and up.
- Ability to create basic Powershell scripts, provide ad-hoc reporting and automation of tasks.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- BA, Computer Science / Information Technology; College Degree or equivalent experience.
- MCSE - Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert.
- CCNA - Certified Cisco Network Associate.
- Superior troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Friendly and customer service oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work alone or with a team.
- Organized and methodical.
- Available outside of business hours.
- Flexibility for changing hours that meet business demands.
HOW TO APPLY
We accept applications submitted via e-mail to the attention of the Manager, Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
Accerta is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal record check and reference check.