We are seeking a Men's Substance Abuse Therapist to join our team! This position is responsible for implementing effective treatment plans, and facilitating individual and group sessions.
- Counsel individuals and groups with addiction and substance abuse problems
- Thorough understanding of AA 12-step program
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with clients
- Document therapy sessions on client database
- Prepare progress reports and letters for relevant parties
- Communicate client progress with families and conduct family therapy sessions
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare or counseling professionals
- Minimum of two years previous experience in counseling, social work, or other related fields
- Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, or related field preferred.
- An associate level license or higher with the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners (i.e: LMSW, LCSW, LASAC, LISAC, LPC, etc)
- Familiarity with client database programs such as Kipu or Zen
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Ability to instill personal accountability in patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills