Accenture is transforming leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements combined with the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance your career. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by identifying, managing or leading the origination and closing of sales opportunities across a range of Accenture Cloud offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and developing new skills and evolve into more complex sales roles.
Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes, growing a profitable pipeline, through opportunity origination, consultative and solution-oriented sales pursuit negotiations andclosure.
The Sales Director is focused on growing Accenture's Cloud business, and manages opportunities through all phases, including qualification, sales pursuit and close by applying deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and existing clients by utilizing a differentiated roadmap and framework to enable our Client's Cloud journeys and transformation.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex Cloud-oriented business problems for opportunities requiring in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Interacts with senior management levels at clients and within Accenture, determines pursuit strategies, develops client messaging plans and relationships, and applies industry-leading Cloud transformation practices.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Operates within large teams and directs specific team sales activities
- Must be able to travel up to 50%