H&PS Public Service Industry Marketing Manager
Organization: Corporate Function/Marketing and Communications
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Corporate Functions - Marketing & Communications
As part of this team, you'll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You'll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
YOUR ROLE: H&PS Public Service Industry Marketing Manager
Manager responsible for managing and running a Global Public Service campaign. This person will be responsible for driving differentiation and creating a relevant client experience. Additionally, this role will drive collaboration with the North America public service national strategy.
- Act as the analytics lead the Health & Public Service Marketing team
- Leverage quantitative analysis to analyze and optimize the client journey and experience
- Connect digital, cross-channel analytics with CRM to deliver closed loop reporting including client opportunities and revenue impact
- Measure the client journey across touch points to develop lifecycle marketing strategies
- Aggregate and analyze multi-channel data to develop actionable insights on client engagement with marketing touchpoints to optimize marketing messages and channel strategy
- Drive and evangelize key performance indicators and success metrics to inform, measure and optimize client marketing strategy and execution
- Partner closely with Health & Public Service Marketing stakeholders and Campaign Operations teams to connect client insights strategy with business opportunities and sales execution
- Inform and educate teams on M&C measurement strategy, KPIs and reporting tools as well as developing ways to evolve tools to meet their needs