Ecosystems M&C Senior Manager - Kaleidoscope Strategy & Sponsorships Marketing Lead
Organization: Corporate Function/Marketing and Communications
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Corporate Functions - Marketing & Communications
As part of this team, you'll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You'll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
YOUR ROLE: Ecosystems M&C Senior Manager - Kaleidoscope Strategy & Sponsorships Marketing Lead
Accenture Technology Marketing & Communications is responsible for developing and managing an integrated marketing strategy to help grow Accenture's Technology business around the world. The team is responsible for imagining, spearheading and executing campaigns and programs that help create profitable growth and enhance our position as one of the world's leading Technology companies. We are looking for a creative, strategic marketing and communications professional who can effectively influence and collaborate across Accenture. You must not only quickly understand, analyze and communicate technology content, but be inspired by working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Working as part of the global Accenture Technology Marketing & Communications team, the Senior Manager - Kaleidoscope Strategy & Sponsorships develops and drives the strategy for the Kaleidoscope program, a platform of premier events that showcases the power of Accenture's ecosystem to our clients and internal audiences. The role also leads the sponsorships for Kaleidoscope, working directly with ecosystem partners to design and sell sponsorships that offer them benefits and achieves Accenture's goal of showcasing their strengths. The success of Kaleidoscope will be how it reinvigorates our ecosystem-centric business and drives our positioning externally to lead to sales and support our growth goals.
- Develop the activation strategy for Kaleidoscope working with appropriate business leadership
- Work with the industry and geographic teams, and other related teams across our business, to ensure the strategy is innovative, relevant and localized
- Effectively team with ecosystem partners and Accenture's ecosystem leadership to ensure a cohesive activation strategy, and manage the ongoing implementation of the strategy, and refresh as required
- Manage annual budget and demonstrate the ability to show strong ROI. Managing all reporting across the program
- Build a new sponsorships function that is the backbone of the Kaleidoscope platform.
- Design sponsorships that achieve both Accenture's and our Ecosystem partner's goals.
- Work with our Ecosystem & Ventures leadership and Partnership Development Directors to develop a sales strategy that achieves our goals.
- Work directly with our Ecosystem partners to sell sponsorships and meet Accenture's goal of recouping all costs for the Kaleidoscope platform.
- Work to develop longer-term relationships and sponsorships with Ecosystem partners to support the long-term goals of Kaleidoscope.
- Work with Accenture leadership to build Kaleidoscope as a key platform for communicating and connecting with clients, Ecosystem partners and employees.
- Over time, establish Kaleidoscope as a leading events platform in the technology Ecosystem.
Event Marketing & Management
- Possess strong executive presence and content management skills to drive large, high profile events.
- Share insight