Ecosystems M&C Senior Manager - Kaleidoscope Activation Strategy Marketing Lead
Organization: Corporate Function/Marketing and Communications
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Corporate Functions - Marketing & Communications
As part of this team, you'll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You'll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; internet marketing; recruitment marketing; client-centric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
YOUR ROLE: Ecosystems M&C Senior Manager - Kaleidoscope Activation Strategy Marketing Lead
Accenture Technology Marketing & Communications is responsible for developing and managing an integrated marketing strategy to help grow Accenture's Technology business around the world. The team is responsible for imagining, spearheading and executing campaigns and programs that help create profitable growth and enhance our position as one of the world's leading Technology companies. We are looking for a creative, strategic marketing and communications professional who can effectively influence and collaborate across Accenture. You must not only quickly understand, analyze and communicate technology content, but be inspired by working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Working as part of the global Accenture Technology Marketing & Communications team, the Senior Manager - Kaleidoscope Activation Strategy develops and drives the activation and events strategy for the Kaleidoscope program, a platform of premier events that showcases the power of Accenture's ecosystem to our clients and internal audiences. The role will work across multiple geographies to ensure all events are activated with the highest quality and against a common set of objectives, content and outcomes. The role also works with the Kaleidoscope Strategy and Sponsorships Lead to develop a comprehensive strategy for building the Kaleidoscope platform. The success of Kaleidoscope will be how it reinvigorates our ecosystem-centric business and drives our positioning externally to lead to sales and support our growth goals.
- Develop the activation strategy for Kaleidoscope working with appropriate business leadership
- Work with the industry and geographic teams, and other related teams across our business, to ensure the strategy is innovative, relevant and localize
- Effectively team with ecosystem partners and Accenture's ecosystem leadership to ensure a cohesive activation strategy, and manage the ongoing implementation of the strategy, and refresh as required
- Manage annual budget and demonstrate the ability to show strong ROI. Managing all reporting across the program
- Work with the Kaleidoscope Strategy and Sponsorships Lead to ensure the sponsorships and activation strategies are aligned
- Provide input into sponsorships that achieve both Accenture's and our Ecosystem partner's goals
- Work with the Kaleidoscope team to develop longer-term relationships and sponsorships with Ecosystem partners to support the long-term goals of Kaleidoscope
- Work with Accenture leadership to build Kaleidoscope as a key platform for communicating and connecting with clients, Ecosystem partners and employees
- Over time, establish Kaleidoscope as a leading events platform in the technology Ecosystem
Event Marketing & Management
- Possess strong event marketing and management experience to drive large, high profile events
- Lead the activation for all Kaleidoscope events, working with Accenture events teams and outside agencies and production companies
- Manage all audience acquisition, design, production, logistics and tactics for the events
- Develop and manage against a set of metrics that ensures ROI from events
- Work with Ecosystem sponsors to ensure act