Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Program Specialist Services professionals provide project-based support services within centers. These professionals support the delivery and execution of our key projects with specialized services.
The Team Lead will be responsible for the daily management of a team of content moderating analysts. They will be responsible for ensuring that SLA's are met and that the quality rate of their analysts does not drop below contractual agreed percentages. The Team Lead will be responsible for the growth of their analysts alongside the motivation of their team and ensuring a smooth delivery of services on all fronts at all times. The Team Lead needs to have an in-depth comprehension of team dynamics and excellent problem solving skills, with a proactive approach to any foreseen issues. The Team Lead must have an interest in Social Media, Content Management and Mobile Applications.
- Management of content review analysts in 24/7 Operations
- Making sure SLA's are met on a daily basis
- Calibrate with Quality Assurance analyst on quality scoring and research ways to fix quality issues
- Identify holes in customer policies and drafts proposals accordingly.
- The Team Lead will be in charge of conducting daily huddles, week wrap-up meetings and monthly 1x1s with the analysts and the management team.
- Shares information required for the team to be successful
- The Team Lead will be responsible for the professional growth of their direct reports, and will be responsible for the measurement of their team's success
- Develops and maintains an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department's key performance requirements
- Develops and maintains product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in on the job training and classroom training
- Seeks opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance by reviewing knowledge base content, practicing skills and being receptive to coaching and constructive feedback
- May act as the primary knowledge resource for a product and service and use this knowledge to raise process and/or procedure improvement opportunities to supervisor.
- May take accountability for effectively handling senior level escalations or customer complaints received via various sources
- May assist with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement
- Enforcing Accenture core values within the team and project.
- Identify ways to automate and maximize the client process including submission of We Accenture ideas.