Role Title: Communications Analytics
Organization: Corporate Function/Marketing and Communications
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Corporate Functions - Marketing & Communications
As part of this team, you'll play a key role in helping Accenture execute its strategy. You'll work with a diverse team of innovative marketing experts who focus on the following areas: global brand management and advertising; global events and sponsorships; internal communications; marketing research; media and industry analyst relations; corporate and financial communications; internet marketing; recruitment marketing; clientcentric marketing; and industry, service line and geographic marketing campaigns.
YOUR ROLE: Communications Analytics
Responsible for executing analysis to generate actionable insights for the Corporate Communications team. This includes working closely with the Communications Strategy & Planning team to optimize Marketing's media measurement and monitoring approach, analyzing and synthesizing insights for key stakeholders and identifying ways to enhance the media measurement capability on behalf of your Corporate Communications marketing colleagues.
- Act as the analytics lead for the Corporate Communications team
- Leverage media monitoring and social listening analytics to analyze Accenture's performance in reaching influencers and target audience segments as well as against its competitive set
- Present and share Corporate Communications insights to marketing leadership and relevant stakeholders through meetings and learning sessions
- Educate and train colleagues to embrace our media measurement approach, insights and tools
- Continuously research the media monitoring and social listening analytics space, staying on top of trends and new measurement tools and capabilities
- Partner closely with our Corporate Marketing, Social, Brand and Campaign Operations teams to provide social listening analytics and media mentions for key programs and initiatives that Accenture participates in
- Collaborate with the Talent Brand team to provide analytics that help measure employer brand awareness and candidate perception within the social space