Senior Systems Engineer
- Expired: February 02, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a TS/SCI cleared Senior Systems Engineer, located onsite in Honolulu, HI to be responsible for maintaining mission essential systems while providing direct support to end users in an operational environment.
- Be proficient supporting a distributed LINUX server and Database environment - Virtual and Physical.
- Problem solve complex IT topics and take initiative to recommend and implement solutions.
- Positive attitude and user support oriented, willingness to teach and advise on technical and functional issues.
- Be required to meet short notice operational requirements.
- 5+ years experience supporting Linux/Unix systems (RedHat, CentOS, or Scientific Linux) in an enterprise production environment.
- 3+ years working with and understanding TCP/IP networking, including addressing, sub-netting, routing, and troubleshooting techniques.
- 3+ years experience with system administrative scripting. (bash, Python, etc.).
- 3+ years experience with .Net
- 3+ years experience with modern server deployment techniques including templates, kick starting, and configuration management systems, etc.
- 3+ years experience with No-SQL database server deployment and management (Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.).
- 3+ years experience with SQL database (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc)
- 3+ years experience with deployment and configuration of monitoring systems (Nagios, Cacti, etc.).
- 3+ years working with and understanding security concepts, including but not limited to firewalls, encryption, identity management, and hardening.
- 3+ years experience implementing security best practices in production environments.
- 3+ years experience with deploying and maintaining IT automation tools (Ansible, Chef, Salt, etc.).
- 3+ years experience and knowledge of DNS configuration and best practices.
- 3+ years experience with Data management and disaster recovery processes.
- 3+ years experience with mission critical Enterprise level systems and IT operations, aka "5 Nines".
- Interact and collaborate with war-fighters on a daily basis.
- Collect customer requirements and train users.
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
- Willingness to work occasional long hour days and weekends when necessary.
- Desire to learn new technologies to share and build knowledge with the teams.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance required.
Accenture Federal Services
TechnologyView all jobs at Accenture Federal Services