- Posted: over a month ago
Accenture Federal Services delivers a range of innovative, tech-enabled services for the U.S. Federal Government to address the complex, sensitive challenges of national security and intelligence missions.
Refer a qualified candidate and earn up to $10K. Learn more here >
Novetta is seeking a highly motivated System Security Officer (ISSO) looking for hands-on experience and an opportunity for career growth. This role is in support of multiple, force protection systems involving Microsoft, Linux, and Virtualized (VMware) services. Working as part of a team, the ideal candidate will facilitate compliance with NIST's Risk Management Framework, SP 800-53 security controls, and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGS).
- Identify, Select, and Implement applicable security controls for various operating systems and applications IAW NIST SP 800-37, Risk Management Framework.
- Develop and maintain bodies of evidence (BOE) for managed information systems, custom application, services, and networks.
- Develop and disseminate system security policies, processes, and likewise governing products in service of maintaining a low operational risk picture.
- Conduct internal vulnerability assessments and facilitate external Audits.
- Coordinate security-related tasks and activities across other functional areas E.g. Program Management, Engineering, Software Development, etc.
- Produce documentation in response to, and satisfaction of information security requirements.
- Develop full ATO Packages and ATO supporting documentation. Examples are: SSPs, RARs, POA&Ms, SCTMs, RTMs, SLCMs, SARs, Certification Test Reports, Briefings, and Training products. Assist in a secure change management process and related Change Control Boards (CCB).
- 5+ years of experience producing IAT-Related documentation and governance materials.
- 1+ years of experience conducting Assessment and Authorization (A&A) using Risk Management Framework (RMF) activities; across all 6 steps.
- 1+ years experience administering Windows, Linux, VMWare, and/or Cisco network devices.
- Demonstrated experience and competency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- BA/BS/MS degree in computer science, cybersecurity, or equivalent IT certified experience.
- Demonstrated experience and competency with Nessus/ACAS and HBSS/McAfee ePo.
- Understanding of classified networks, systems, and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience working with non-traditional IT (Example - Small, purpose-built computers and/or networked sensor equipment is a Plus.)
- Possess and maintain DoD 8570.1 IAT/IAM Level 2 Certification, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or comparable.
- Certifications: MCSE, Linux+, CEH, CHFI, OCSP.
- Experience with eMass, XACTA
- Experience with Agile, Scrum
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
US Citizenship required.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually. Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Accenture Federal Services
TechnologyView all jobs at Accenture Federal Services