Field Service Engineer (FSE)
- Expired: June 01, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a TS/SCI cleared Field Service Engineer based out of Scott Air Force Base, Illinois to be responsible for maintaining mission essential systems while providing direct support to end users in an operational environment.
- Be proficient supporting a distributed LINUX server and Database environment - Virtual and Physical.
- Problem solve complex IT topics and take initiative to recommend and implement solutions.
- Interact and collaborate with war-fighters on a daily basis
- Positive attitude and user support oriented, willingness to teach and advise on technical and functional issues.
- Be required to meet short notice operational requirements.
- 1+ years experience supporting distributed systems in an enterprise production environment or mission command experience in lieu of
- 1+ years working with and understanding TCP/IP networking, including addressing, sub-netting, routing, and troubleshooting techniques.
- 1+ years experience with system administrative scripting. (bash, Python, etc.).
- Security+ certification or higher required to meet DOD 8570 requirements
- Must be willing to travel up to 25% and must have valid passport
- 3+ years Linux Systems experience.
- Field Operations experience
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
- Collect customer requirements and train users.
- Willingness to work occasional long hour days and weekends when necessary.
- Desire to learn new technologies to share and build knowledge with the teams.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance required in DISS
Accenture Federal Services
AddressScott Air Force Base, IL
EngineeringView all jobs at Accenture Federal Services
Get fresh Technical Field Service Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.