- Expired: February 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accenture Federal Services has an exciting opportunity for a Systems/Database Administrator to work in a dynamic environment supporting critical mission applications, leveraging cutting edge technology on NextGen SaaS and PaaS environments. As a Systems/Database Administrator you will have the opportunity to administer systems and applications as a member of a highly motivated project team.
The successful candidate will:
- Perform many related functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new systems/databases, backup/recovery and configuration management
- Install Operating Systems (OS)/database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance
- Maintain the integrity, security, and availability of systems/database(s)
- Administer, maintain, and Implement policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the systems/database(s)
- Establish and maintain user accounts
- Perform disaster recovery, performance analysis and tuning, and index maintenance
- Develop policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the systems/database(s)
- Evaluate requirements and recommends available technologies
- Opportunity to receive specialized training in support of client priorities
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of experience in systems/database administration or 9 years of experience in systems/database administration
- Security+ certification
- An active TS/SCI with polygraph is required to start
Compensation for roles at Accenture Federal Services varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience.As required by local law, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below andinformation on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
California: $105,200 - $168,400
Colorado: $105,200 - $145,500
New York City: $121,700 - $168,400
Washington: $112,100 - $154,900
Accenture Federal Services - National Security Portfolio
AddressAnnapolis Junction, MD
Get fresh Service Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.