Senior DevOps Engineer
- $105,200 to $198,800 Yearly
Accenture Federal Services is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to support clients working on some of the most important national security missions. Our focus is on enabling smart growth and high efficiency while delivering a trusted experience.
Our DevOps Engineers enable us to deliver solutions quickly and securely. In this role, you help teams increase automation throughout the software development process, from standing up new environments through testing and deployment. In this role you will have the opportunity to contribute to the design of complex, mission-critical applications.
Some telework is available for this role.
- Build/deploy/troubleshoot Kubernetes-based applications
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Support both front end and back-end development teams in classified and unclassified environments
- Collaborate with the customer operations team to ensure continuity
- Update existing applications to improve performance and reliability
- Manage and prioritize customer technical initiatives and requirements
- Manage Agile (SCRUM) processes and software teams including artifacts and events
- Establish a process to formally and proactively control and manage changes to requirements, consider impacts prior to commitment to change, gain customer approval, eliminate ambiguity, ensure traceability to source requirements, and track and settle open actions
- Assess each risk to the program and determine the probability of occurrence and quantified consequence of failure in accordance with an approved risk management plan
Here's what you need:
- 20 years' experience in software and/or devops engineering
- Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts
- Demonstrated experience with two or more of the following:
- Programming languages such as Java or Python
- Building, deploying, and troubleshooting Kubernetes-based applications
- Deploying environments using tools such as Terraform, Ansible, or Helm
- Deploying applications to cloud environments (such as AWS)
- Deploying and maintaining GitLab servers
- Utilizing monitoring applications, such as Prometheus
- Deploying and maintaining scalable ELK stack implementations
- Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline or a related discipline (5 years of equivalent professional or military experience can be used in lieu of degree requirements)
Bonus points if you have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Rancher
- Experience documenting processes and tracking issues using the Atlassian suite
- Experience interacting directly with end users to troubleshoot issues
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a dynamically changing environment
- An active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Compensation for roles at Accenture Federal Services varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience.As required by local law, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below andinformation on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
California: $105,200 - $198,800
Colorado: $105,200 - $171,700
New York City: $121,700 - $198,800
Washington: $112,100 - $182,800
Accenture Federal Services - National Security PortfolioAnnapolis Junction, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.