Cloud Systems Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accenture Federal Services delivers a range of innovative, tech-enabled services for the U.S. Federal Government to address the complex, sensitive challenges of national security and intelligence missions.
Refer a qualified candidate and earn up to $20K. Learn more here >
Accenture Federal Services is seeking an enthusiastic and customer focused Cloud System Administrator to join our team delivering mission critical platforms and capabilities.
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Aid users with onboarding, accessing, and using IT systems
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Collaborate with Tier 2 support teams on workload management, patch management, active directory management, onboarding, and any other troubleshooting as required
- Optimize system operations and resource utilization, and perform system capacity analysis and planning
- Support hands-on computer-based training for users
- Provide detailed analysis and feedback to management and internal customers for escalated tickets
- Support the transfer of mission application updates across multiple classification levels, enabling low to high file transfers
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Technical Discipline, or 2+ years of experience as a System Administrator/Technician or Software Developer may be substituted for a degree
- 1+ years of Systems administration and automation experience with Windows and/or Linux to include PowerShell and/or Bash Scripting
- 1+ years of experience supporting Cloud environments to include, delivering, securing and managing container-based applications or supporting Cloud tool users
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Microsoft WIN Server 2016 or 2019
- DoD 8570 Compliant with IAT Level 2 certification
- 1+ years of experience with debugging (grepping logs, stack traces, tracking down permissions issues, etc…)
- 1+ years of experience in software development to include:
- Commercial or on-prem cloud and git experience
- Experience with DevOps (configuration management (Ansible (preferred), Chef, or Puppet), application
- Experience with RedHat Enterprise Linux
- General understanding of basic Networking principles
- Experience in cloud technologies and platforms, such as AWS, Azure, or other cloud service providers
- AWS Cloud Associate Certifications
- Thorough understanding of network devices (Routers, switches, modems, gateways, network encryptors, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of firewalls (Cisco ASAs, Palo Alto Networks, Check Point, Fortinet, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of network configuration and network device management
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems, Microsoft Exchange Server
- Thorough understanding of VMWare stacks , virtualization, and associated technologies
- Thorough understanding of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS across disparate Cloud Service Providers (CSP)
- Fundamental understanding of Cross Domain Solutions (CDS), Diodes, and System Interconnections
- Fundamental understanding of Linux operating systems administration and associated hardware
- Ability to effectively communicate to senior executives and break down complex technical concepts to present simplified solutions
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a high performance team environment
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Compensation for roles at Accenture Federal Services varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
California: $90,700 - $253,200
Colorado: $90,700 - $218,700
New York City: $105,000 - $253,200
Washington: $96,600 - $232,900
US Citizenship required.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Accenture Federal Services - National Security Portfolio
Get fresh Cloud System Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.