Office Coordinator - Accentcare Home Health - Jacksonville, FL
AccentCare, Inc.® Jacksonville, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Service Area: Jacksonville, FL
AccentCare® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Office Coordinator
Reports to: Executive Director
As an Office Coordinator you will:
• Demonstrate computer efficiency.
• Demonstrate necessary skills and knowledge to coordinate work flow.
• Assist with the organization and preparation of Office projects.
• Prepare reports accurately and timely.
• Communicate effectively both oral and written.
• Plan and organize work effectively and efficiently.
• Demonstrate effective problem solving skills.
• Demonstrate dependability.
• Participate in professional development and training activities.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of one year data entry, word processing and/or medical records maintenance experience in a medical
customer service environment generally required
• Experience with scheduling in the medical field; homecare scheduling experience preferred
• Attention to detail, along with excellent organizational, oral and written communication, customer service, and
• Work Schedule: Monday-Friday (8am – 5pm)
BusinessView all jobs at AccentCare, Inc.®