Travel Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accent on Travel
Where travel is a profession and not just a past time.
Accent on Travel in Rehoboth, DE is hiring a friendly, flexible, and skilled Travel Administrative Assistant to provide outstanding administrative, sales, and customer support to our clientele and team. If you like working in a social office full-time, and you want to be in an environment where you can learn and grow into a lucrative career in the travel industry, and you have previous experience as an Admin Assistant, Sales Assistant, Travel Coordinator, Travel Advisor Assistant, Concierge, (or other similar positions,) we encourage you to stop reading this and apply right now! Our people enjoy great pay, profit sharing, career advancement, professional development, company sponsored insurance, travel perks, and SO much more.
Wake Up Working Somewhere Wonderful!
As the Travel Administrative Assistant, you perform vital functions that keep our clients happy, our team organized, and contributes to our ability to collectively deliver quality service and travel experiences. Your primary focus is to be helpful to everyone as the lead organizer of the bunch. We need you to remain adaptable, flexible, interested, and upbeat. On most workdays, your tasks will read something like this:
- You answer calls, explain services, respond to leads, distribute information amongst the team, and follow up with prospects via phone and email. You schedule client appointments, greet walk-ins, and troubleshoot various issues as they arise.
- You build relationships with our employees and leadership team, travel providers, and current and prospective clients.
- You assist Travel Advisors in researching, coordinating, and communicating findings, options, and plans to clients.
- You reach out to travel providers to obtain travel quotes and make reservations. You prepare trip documents for clients so that they have all their important information in one easily accessible file in our exclusive Travel App and/or in print.
- You maintain our CRM software and the Axus Travel App to ensure travel and customer data is accurate.
- We ask you to remain open and flexible with assignments. You’ll assist with the sales process, create and manage group travel files, give virtual and in person presentations to interested prospects, and help with post-travel follow up calls, to name a few…
- You attend company meetings, comply with policy and procedures, and communicate ideas, challenges, and updates to the team.
- You are the first face everyone sees when people come to the Accent on Travel Rehoboth office, therefore you should have no issues working in a public facing position responsible for meet and greets, small talk, and general courtesy and acknowledgement of visitors.
- You need strong administrative, organizational, problem solving, customer service, and computer literacy skills, including Microsoft Office.
- We want and expect you to be self-directed, self-motivated, and self-managed. We don’t want to micromanage anyone.
- We are looking for passion about travel, a good attitude, a fast learner, good listener, and a helpful teammate with either travel agency or administrative assistant experience.
- You’ll need to have your high school diploma or equivalent credentials and be comfortable drafting and structuring documents, computer research, and heavy phone work.
Ten Awesome Reasons to Love Working at Accent on Travel
- We provide you with a great starting pay rate – starting out you can earn $14 – 22 per hour, depending on prior relevant experience.
- We are proud of our inclusive company culture, where we utilize our unique gifts, recognize exemplary attitudes and stellar performances.
- We believe in work life balance, so you’ll have a total of 22 paid days off work your first year (including holidays, PTO, and your birthday!).
- We invite you to participate in our group medical plan, and we contribute to help pay for it each month on your behalf.
- Top performers enjoy career advancement opportunities, chances for pay raises, promotions, and ongoing professional development.
- We help fund your continued education and certifications.
- We prepare for your Future by giving you access to 401(k) plan and matching contributions. (Matching eligibility starts your 2nd year)
- We take you on team trips and send you on cool travel experiences to learn more about the world we sell
- We recognize dedication and work ethic. Our team enjoys profit sharing thanks to every individual’s consistent efforts.
- Did we mention travel benefits? Annual trips, stipends to select where you want to go, paid time off to enjoy it, and discounts galore!
The World Is Yours. Start Your Journey by Applying Today!
Send us your resume here, that’s it! We’ll be in touch soon, likely within 1 – 10 business days, if you appear to be a great match for our team and position.
About Accent on Travel in Rehoboth, Delaware
Accent on Travel creates exclusive and luxury vacation experiences for families, couples, solo travelers, groups. Our travel team has been in the business over 33 years and we’re still going and growing strong. We tailor travel plans to our client’s preferences, style of travel, and places to stay and see. We don’t provide “ordinary” travel experiences, we arrange enriching and memorable journeys that bring clients’ deepest travel desires and escapes into reality so that they experience new cultures, connections, and cultivate new ways of thinking and being. The Accent on Travel team does more than just advise on travel, we create real life magic!
Equal Employment Opportunity
Accent on Travel is a proud equal opportunity employer, and we provide our employees with a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, parental or family status, or veteran. We encourage all interested individuals to apply. Accent on Travel (when on land!) is located at 37156 Rehoboth Ave, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971 and online, we’re located at accentontravel.com. Visit us, get inspired, and choose your experience today!
Accent on TravelWhy Work Here?
Family style environment learning, laughing, and living the life others only dream about by making travel plans come true.
Known as one of the most progressive midsize travel agencies in the country, Accent on Travel continues to be a leader when it comes to travel related successful marketing, sales, and service strategies. Our team of travel professionals are continually recommended by their clients and suppliers due to their travel experience, work ethic, and friendliness. Annette & Rick Stellhorn, owners of Accent on Travel, are very active in the company management and support everyone around them, including the team, to enjoy a life full of travel.
37156 Rehoboth Ave. Suite 3 Rehoboth BeachRehoboth Beach, DE
BusinessView all jobs at Accent on Travel