Construction Project Manager Superintendent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Construction Project Manager – Milwaukee, WI
Are you looking to make a positive impact in people’s lives? Are you seeking a position that empowers you to do what’s best for the customer? Do you enjoy a job that is full of challenges, where every day and every project will push you to grow? Do you thrive in providing top notch, high quality results in a fast paced environment?
As a Construction Project Manager, you will be responsible for the repairs to fire damaged and water damaged structures. You will make the restoration process seem easy and the end result of each project exceptional. The project scope will be determined through communication and coordination with our estimators. You will then arrange subcontractors and in house employees to complete the work within set timelines and budget, all while ensuring the homeowner is informed and comfortable with the process. Empathy, teamwork, strong communication and organizational skills are keys for success in this position.
Benefits and Pay Range
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Generous bonus structure based on job profitability
- $5,000 signing bonus for qualified candidates
- Company vehicle
- Company cell phone and laptop
- PTO, 401K & full benefit package available
- Opportunities for advancement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute construction projects to completion.
- Manage employees, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Maintain communication with homeowners and office staff.
- Log job notes and photographs into construction management software.
- Complete site inspections and monitor quality of work.
- Schedule subcontractors and in house trades.
- Order materials required for projects and coordinate delivery to job site.
- Work within a limited budget.
- Ensure safe work conditions.
- Exceed profitability targets on managed projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- 3 or more years of experience of construction project management in remodeling, new home construction or the restoration/emergency service industry.
- OR 5 plus years of experience within the construction industry with restoration/reconstruction experience.
- Must be able to pass a background check and have a clean driving record
Note – due to our large service area, which covers Milwaukee, Waukesha, Ozaukee, Washington and Racine counties, this position requires a significant amount of driving. For a company vehicle to be assigned, employees must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Preferred Skills/ Experience:
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to recognize and solve problems independently.
- Self-motivated, responsible and accountable.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong computer skills and ability to use estimating and project management software. Xactimate and/or Buildertrend experience is a plus.
- IICRC certifications, specifically WRT, ASD, AMRT and FSRT
At Accent Property Restoration, we restore lives by restoring homes. Are you ready to join us?
Trust, love, inspiration, fun, enjoyment; these are not components commonly affiliated with a place of employment. For us, they are! Sound intriguing? We are looking to add a new member to our family.
Accent Property RestorationWhy Work Here?
Family, friends, employees, clients; these relationsips generally do not go together. For us, they do!
What to be part of a progressive company that treats everyone like friends and family. Be valued for who you are! Trust, love, inspiration, fun, enjoyment; these are not components commonly affiliated with a place of employment. For us, they are! Sound intriguing? We are looking to add a new member to our family.
5515 W Florist AveWaukesha, WI