Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Accent Controls, Inc. is seeking a full-time, non-exempt General Clerk III for the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Distribution, located in San Diego, CA.
This position uses some subject-matter knowledge and judgment to complete assignments consisting of numerous steps varying in nature and sequence. The General Clerk III selects from alternative methods and refers problems not solvable by adapting or interpreting substantive guides, manuals, or procedures. General Clerk III will provide administrative support to management staff with responsibilities to include annotating and sourcing customer service requests, reconciling vendor information, bid process (3 quotes), budgeting, personnel records, payroll, collecting/organizing CDRLs for submission, data entry, informational gathering, DACS-RM, DPAS, ESAMS, LMS, and other record keeping systems. Adheres to audit readiness requirements and associated contract and company requirements.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand and meet established quality control goals associated with assigned functional area / process.
- Adhere to Government and Company policies and procedures.
- Responsive communication to the ACI corporate, site management and the Customer regarding administrative duties.
- Ability to utilize Government and company-furnished IT systems and programs (HR processes, DoT compliance, payroll, training, timekeeping, safety, etc.)
- Maintain and secure proprietary and personnel data.
- Ability to develop, revise, and post job descriptions and review candidates utilizing ACI recruitment portal.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned in association with established Management and Contract Compliance Plan, Storage Plan and workload requirements.
- Site point of contact for IT and communication equipment tracking, operation, and repair needs.
- May also support Maintenance activities inputting work orders, monitoring preventive maintenance schedule, maintaining bench stock, data report pulls.
- Provide support as ESOC customer service representative.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma (or equivalent).
Minimum of 1 year of experience executing tasks as defined above.
SUMMARY OF JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be U.S. Citizen
- Possess a valid Driver's License
- Fluent in speaking, reading and writing the English language.
- Military or DLA Distribution experience a plus.
- Previous experience in warehouse / distribution environment a plus.
- Ability to operate Material Handling Equipment daily (Forklifts and other).
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (Excel, word, email, etc.) is required.
- At least 3 months in logistical experience
MISCELLANEOUS / OTHER:
Ability to stand, squat, and have full range of motion, wear Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) as needed for job duties, lift at least 40 pounds, and see, hear and respond to dangerous situations..
This job description is meant to be a guide. It is not intended to limit in any way the duties, which an employee may be required to perform. This job description may be changed at the discretion of the company.
ACI maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment and random substance abuse testing and background verification checks. ACI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ACI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. ACI participates in E-Verify.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Accent Controls, Inc
AddressSan Diego, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Accent Controls, Inc