A 30 year established company in Salt Lake City is establishing a new business venture. Come join our expanding company and get the best of both worlds: 1. Work for a company with a stable, established business customer base. 2. Be integral in helping our new startup with a high growth potential for the company and you as a professional.
We are looking for a friendly experienced customer service manager to help handle the existing day to day operations of our company and help us expand in our new venture. Candidates must have excellent telephone customer service skills and be able to develop lasting relationships with our clientele. Candidates should have good working computer skills, especially with Microsoft Word and Excel, and have excellent organizational skills. The individual will be responsible for data entry and collections. This position will be part time to start depending on the candidate’s needs and skills.
1. Dispatch – receive incoming calls and dispatch personnel
2. Customer Service – coordinate and provide friendly service to our customers
3. Billing – Coordinate, track, manage, and distribute invoices using QuickBooks
4. Collect on overdue accounts
5. Handle all incoming calls
6. Up-sell prospects / call clients for new orders
All of our clientele are business customers. Our office is open 8 to 5, Monday through Friday. We are only interested in hiring friendly, hard working, and honest people. Please reply if you have these qualities.
The right individual will possess the following qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills. Will have the skills to network with our clients and build relationships, mostly over the phone.
- Strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience in QuickBooks a plus but not required.
- Excellent organizational skills. The individual will be responsible for data entry, collections, and overall administrative management of our company’s customer base.
- Coordination and organization – the individual will handle a good portion of the paperwork and manage the workflow within the organization.
- Handle a variety of day to day operational activities within the organization, including filing, answering phones, etc.
- The most important qualification is a willingness to work hard throughout the work day, without supervision or personal distractions.
On the job training will be provided.