Registered Nurse (RN)
Accend Services Duluth, MN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 Yearly
The Registered Nurse (RN) supervises and supports a team of up to eight Navigators and Specialists supporting up to 224 recipients of Behavioral Health Home (BHH) Services.
The RN will identify best- and evidence-based practices and resources for Health and Wellness education and assure that all providers are trained to use these resources.
The RN partners with the Systems Navigator to provide our clients with the following supports:
- Care coordination
- Comprehensive Care Management
- Health promotion and wellness
- Comprehensive transitional care
- Patient and family support
- Referral to needed community and social support services
Type Full-time, Salaried
Location Duluth, MN
Pay $60-$70k Annually (Based on qualifications)
- Current Registered Nurse Licensure with the State of Minnesota required.
- Public Health Nursing Certification with the State of Minnesota preferred.
- BS or BA in Nursing from an accredited college or university preferred.
About the Behavioral Health Home Model
Minnesota developed its Behavioral Health Home services model because people with serious mental illness, who are known to experience barriers to health care access, high co-occurrence of chronic health conditions, and early mortality.
The goals of BHH Services are to:
- Improve health outcomes (preventative, routine, treatment of health conditions);
- improve care for the individual;
- Improve the individual's quality of life and wellness reduced health care costs
- Health Insurance
- Competitive compensation and progressive pay scales
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- HSA Match
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Paid Training & Career Development
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program