We're looking for a highly-motivated, compassionate, and dedicated Mental Health Professional to join us in our mission of providing hope and help for recovery to individuals with mental health and behavioral health conditions.
Type Full Time, 40 hours/week
Pay $60K - $80K annually
The Clinical Supervisor provides direct clinical supervision to an interdisciplinary team of psychotherapists, mental health practitioners, targeted case managers, and peer support specialists for our growing teams.
- Oversees and approves clinical treatment to reflect the needs of the targeted population and consistency of treatment services.
- Provides supervision of interdisciplinary team members to ensure quality clinical services, appropriate documentation, implementation of applicable treatment plan and interventions, best clinical practices, and fidelity to State, County, and agency policies and procedures.
- Provides clinical supervision and training to Clinical Trainees and associates.
- Works closely with the Program Director, Clinic Manager, and Team Leads to oversee the coordination and assignment of client cases.
- Works with the management team to prepare and revise agency-wide clinical policy, procedures vision.
- Confers with provider staff regularly regarding techniques used, case progress, and related matters for the purpose of promoting and evaluating professional development and assuring of treatment.
- Facilitates team meetings and team with the help of team lead, Program Director, and Clinic Manager.
- Provides clinical input and insight regarding provider work performance.
- Provides a variety of direct clinical, diagnostic, treatment, and outreach services.
- Provides consultation during clinical crisis situations.
- Helps train new staff members on clinical issues and program processes as needed.
The Clinical Supervisor must meet one of the following minimum qualifications. Please review these qualifications and do not apply if you do not meet one of these qualifying methods:
- a licensed independent clinical social worker (LICSW);
- a licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT); or
- a licensed professional clinical counselor (LPCC).
At least two years of experience in leadership or supervisory role preferred.
- Able to effectively lead others
- Able to work independently & meet deadlines
- Able to maintain calm under pressure
- Able to work well in an integrated team structure
- Health Insurance
- Competitive compensation and progressive pay scales
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Training & Career Development
- Mileage, and other expense reimbursements
- Employee Assistance Program