- $130,000 to $200,000 Yearly
- Medical , Life Insurance , Retirement
Accellor is a trusted Digital Transformation Partner that delivers superior customer engagement and business effectiveness for clients using best-of-breed Cloud technology. We have a deep understanding of Financial, Retail, High-Tech, Healthcare, and Manufacturing verticals, and offer end-to-end implementation of salesforce.com and powerful third-party apps. We also build products used by boutique businesses and Fortune 500 companies.
We foster an environment that encourages curiosity, constant learning, and persistence. Our employees are passionate, eager, and motivated - focused on building the perfect solution but never losing sight of the bigger picture. We cultivate an environment of collaboration, autonomy, and delegation - we know our people have a strong work ethic and a sense of pride and ownership over their work.
We are seeking a Client Partner based in the Bay Area to nurture and grow client relationships with one or more established enterprise client(s). You will work closely with sales, marketing, practices, and delivery leaders to drive growth across all aspects of the client relationship. This includes introducing thought leadership, creating winning proposals, and delivering superior customer experience to grow Accellor's presence in existing accounts.
This role requires approximately 15% travel to client locations, industry events, conferences, company offsites, and meetings.
The Client Partner is the end-to-end account owner responsible for overall account P&L, delivery of programs, and senior client relationships. This role requires extensive CxO/Senior-level relationship building and executive connects.
- Owning revenues, operating margin, customer satisfaction, and employee growth and development
- Being held accountable against measurable revenue/profit growth within set timelines
- Driving profitable growth of the account relationship by identifying and overseeing the closure of new, renewal, and expansion opportunities
- Reviewing the performance metrics of the account with the delivery, operations, and finance teams on a regular basis
- Participating in senior management reviews for the performance metrics of the account relationship
- Collaborating with multiple service lines, practice & delivery leadership, and marketing to define and execute the growth plan for the accounts
- Being responsible for execution and customer satisfaction for all service lines within the customer account
- Actively driving execution of the innovation agenda for the assigned client accounts
- 10+ years of experience in a client-facing role or account leadership role in the IT professional services or management consulting firm, preferably managing clients in the high-tech vertical
- Experience leading diverse teams and collaborating in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong experience with the global service delivery model, preferably in a delivery/consulting background, and the ability to articulate and present technical solutions to clients
- A strong relationship-oriented mindset and demonstrated capabilities in building and sustaining CxO, EVP/SVP & VP-level relationships
- Ability to navigate a large organization, work in a multi-dimensional matrix, and have the power of persuasion through content and confidence
- In-depth understanding of business problem domain, technology, and services solution domains
- Strategic thinking and the confidence and ability to plan ahead and stay the course
- Strong executive presence and gravitas, leadership skills, and demonstrated capabilities of being a thought leader
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and client management skills are essential
- Ability to manage a client P&L of at least $10m, including reporting and metric assessment for the account
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience; MBA preferred
We strive to offer benefits that support the diverse needs of our employees. Our package includes perks like flexible and discretionary time off, healthcare coverage for you and your loved ones, and a 401k plan with a company match to help you plan for the future. Additionally, we offer access to flexible spending and health savings accounts, life and AD&D insurance, and opportunities for professional development. Discretionary Time Off (DTO).
Pay Transparency & EEO
At Accellor, we believe in equitable compensation. The base salary for this position is $130,000 to $200,000 with additional annual performance bonuses aligned with defined client satisfaction and revenue growth metrics. The actual pay will depend on your skills, experience, and qualifications. The salary range is subject to change.
Accellor is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
BusinessView All Accellor Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.