- Expired: 26 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accelion is a Great Place to Work® Certified company
What We Offer:
- First year expected total compensation between $55,000 and $65,000, including guaranteed base and unlimited incentives
- Flexible full-time work schedule that allows work/life integration
- Up to 28 paid days off per year
- Full benefits like health, dental, life, disability, vision, and 401k
- Smartphone, tablet, and laptop to do your job on-the-go
- Expense account to entertain and reward
What We Require:
In addition to being naturally outgoing and engaging, the minimum qualifications are:
- 1+ years of relevant experience or college degree
- Tech-savvy with working knowledge of MS Office
- Organized and disciplined to work independently
- Some evening/weekend availability
- Must live within driving distance of territory (Lynn, MA) – local candidates only
What You’ll Do:
You will spend most of your time in your assigned territory of apartments, condos, and co-ops where you’ll build relationships with property professionals, obtain referrals, and engage with residents. You will also:
- Execute sales-driving activities, including events, collateral distribution, and outreach to referrals by phone, text, and email
- Sell our client’s telecommunications products, including internet, TV, and wireless
- Leverage incentive programs and by being the “go-to” ambassador of our client’s brand
To learn more about Accelion and the position, copy and paste the following URLs to your browser:
What “a day in the life” is like in this job: https://youtu.be/OUpnH6BXR3c
What employees think about working at Accelion, a Great Place to Work® Certified company: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/7038856
BusinessView all jobs at Accelion
Get fresh Account Supervisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.