We are seeking Truck Drivers - Owner / Operators to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- 3 Years Previous experience in Crude/Chemicals/LP truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial Haz. Mat. drivers license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
This is a contract position. Local runs you could average 3-4/day. Hard to give a firm figure as each company pays differently. But our drivers run constantly.
We do Ohio, Texas and surrounding state runs.
If you will be hauling crude it is a BIG plus if you have a pump.
You will need Bobtail Insurance, Occupational Accident Insurance (OOIDA), Physical Damage Insurance, Title or title application receipt, State inspection on truck.
2290 Heavy road tax provided by driver ($550). Cab Card copy if you have your own plates. If we provide your plates it will be deducted in 3 payments.
Accelerated Insurance is $510/pay period. Accelerated Escrow is $1500. This is deducted at $300/pay period.
EFS Fuel card available
Upon interview or meeting we will run an MVR if you decide to fill out an application. If that comes back ok, we then will run PSP, Background check & Drug screen.
You will need to bring with you your CDL, SS Card, TWIC card and Medical card for us to copy.
Please call me if this job interest you. Hiring immediately.